Dec 2, 2009

New wool felted scarflette with ruffles in autumn colors

Yesterday was first day of winter but here in Moscow we still have autumn weather - +5 and where is snow? So it's nice time for small femenine scarflettes. Here are some mew models. One in olive green color with fantasy yarn and the other in red-brown-yellow with sparkling yarn. As most of my felt works they are felted of extra-fine merino wool with silk fibers and yarn for surface design. The scarflettes closes with vintage buttons. My grandmother presented these buttons to me. She is 89!

yarn, felt, felted, green, handmade, merino wool, olive, red, ruffled scarf, ruffles, scarf, scarflette, silk, wool

brown, yarn, felt, felted, green, handmade, merino wool, olive, red, ruffled scarf, ruffles, scarf, scarflette, silk, wool

Available in my shop. For custom orders please contact me via e-mail.

1 comment: